Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Spin USA April 1987 Photographed by Iain McKell



Madonna quotes from article:
"I couldn't be a success without also being a sex symbol.
I'm sexy. People associate a girl who's successful with a
bimbo or an airhead. I think people want to see me as a
little tart bimbo who sells records because I'm cute and
 record companies push 'em because they know they can
make a fast buck on my image."

"People don't want to like me. And that's because you're not
suppossed to be flirty unless you're an airhead.
And they say I do all this stuff to my appearance and
look the way I do because I want to please men.
I'm doing it because I like it. If I don't like it, no one's
going to. I do it because it turns me on."


No comments:

Post a Comment

When leaving a comment only submit once, comments have to be approved due to spam messages. ;